When you step outside, you want to feel your best, make a statement, and maybe even turn some heads. Shouldn’t the same be true when you invite people inside your home?
Once you work with Paula Interiors, you’ll no longer have to worry about shutting the door on that one “blah” room every time you have guests over and can, instead, start planning a reveal party just to show it off even if:
- You currently spend hours in home decor stores only to leave empty-handed because you can’t make a decision.
- The room you’ve been talking about redoing for years is one of those odd shapes you learned about way back when in geometry class;
- You’re not entirely sure what your style even is (“What does shabby chic mean again?”).
Whether you already have pieces picked out and just want to make sure you’re on the right track or you have no idea where to even start, I’ll help to ensure that every item, fixture, and finish aligns with your space and style.
Do you feel like you need someone by your side every step of the way? Allow me to be your shopping companion and help out with those hard-to-make decisions.
Are you a do-it-yourselfer who just needs some ideas to get started? I’ll provide you with all of the information you need to select the right piece when you’re out and about, including a floor plan, measurements, and color scheme.
Want to start with a clean slate and revamp a room entirely? Need design expertise on just one aspect of your space such as color selection, space planning, or accessorizing? Are you only concerned with window treatments at this time? I’ve got you covered:
THE FULL EXPERIENCE
This is for you if your home needs some serious design CPR but you don't have the time or eye for detail to do it yourself.
I’ll take care of it all, starting with scale drawings, a floor plan, and elevations. I’ll then put together a color scheme for your project and select custom pieces including furniture, floor covering, lighting, and accessorizing ideas. And as long as you purchase the pieces through Paula Interiors, all of my ideas are yours at no extra cost.
Think your space is only lacking in one area? Choose from the following:
Have you spent months drowning in paint swatches with only bloodshot eyes to show for it (seriously, who can tell the difference between monorail silver and evening shadow)? Do you cringe every time you walk into your bedroom because the walls remind you of your doctor’s office?
I can help you navigate the endless supply of paint color choices out there and select shades that compliment your space and you so you're not stuck with the tastes of the person who previously occupied your space.
Perhaps you have limited space and feel like you're not using it to its full potential. Or, maybe you have an oddly shaped room that you've rearranged time and time again, but nothing ever looks quite right.
This is where functional design comes in. I’ll provide you three (3) different alternatives for how to set up your space, and we’ll choose what works best for you and your lifestyle so you're making the most of the space you have.
Are you happy with your furniture, fixtures and colors, but you still feel like your space is missing that “wow” factor?.
I’ll help you find the right accessories to make it feel more complete and put together. I can either bring accessories that are available for purchase to your place (and even arrange them for you) or if you would rather buy the pieces yourself, I can help you brainstorm what to buy.
Custom Window Treatments:
It’s hard to fully enjoy natural light when your windows do nothing to compliment it. Maybe the size of your windows make it difficult to find anything in the retail world that works or you're simply looking for something that's more “you.” Either way, we’ll explore all the different treatment options for you to choose from, including: Curtains, drapes, fabric blinds, roman shades, wood blinds, roads, and hardware.
Next, I will provide you with scale drawings and elevations, and you can select from numerous custom fabrics that I will examine prior to your visit to see if they align with your home style, budget and functionality. We’ll consider what’s best for your home and decor so you don’t end up with a style that clashes with the rest of the room.
Best of all, installation, labor, and design is included so you don’t have to worry about shopping around for a contractor
~ All design options are priced at $125 per hour ~
Wouldn’t it be nice to finally look forward to hosting that next family get-together?
Book your complimentary initial consult now where you’ll get:
- Evaluation of your space and its potential so you can picture just how much is possible.
- Clarity on your style to ensure all design decisions you make reflect you, not someone else.
- A Lifestyle Needs Assessment because functionality is not overrated.
- Overview of the design process so you’re not left wondering what’s included (and what’s not).
- Inventory of furniture and pieces to be integrated so you’re only purchasing the items you need.
- Site measurements and pictures so you don’t set your heart on an armoire that will overtake the room, a sofa that will interrupt the flow, or a lamp that will won’t shed enough light.
- Tips on how to get the most bang for your buck when working with a designer because incorporating your signature style into your home doesn't need to deplete your bank account.
Let’s get started on getting that room just where you want it so you can have a reason to celebrate with those you love the most.
FULL SCALE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
- Space Planning and Layouts
- Color Selection
- Furniture, Accessory, & Art Selections
- Custom Window Treatments & Bedding
- Kitchen Remodel
- Bath Remodel
- Fixture and finish selections